Focus

I have a problem. My problem is that I am always having a hard time focusing on things that important to me because I always find another thing to work on. I want to start making a change in that. I guess I'll have to start writing down notes and things to keep from working on more than one project at a time.  I am also going to search the internet for ways to keep my mind focused(naturally) I really don't want to resort to drugs. I think I might have a minor form of ADD. Why do you as my readers care? You probably don't. But I just wanted to write a  blog and this is one of the things that came up in my mind. So hopefully over the next few months/weeks/years I can find ways to focus. It is very hard for me, my mind scatters from one thought to another.  Anyway....

Till Next Time,

Peace

:) 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I've never had this problem but most authors I know do, and many of them have trouble completing anything. I must say that having a long-term relationship with a project has always been more satisfying to me than having many flings, though the flings are fun too. Maybe if you tried making yourself accountable? Like, install a word count reporter with a guess at the end goal for your word count, and get some kind of satisfaction and public accountability for adding to it regularly so people (including yourself) can see that bar go up?

    ReplyDelete