Bragging

This is kinda messed up right here that I start off another blogging thingy with bragging. But yeah I've made it into another magazine. I believe that makes 4 magazines. This makes me sorta kinda a lot happy because you know, the more magazine credit I have to my name the better I look to people. Why do I always end up rambling in these blog posts of mine. I think its because I don't write blogs a lot and I end up having more to say than I started with.

So, Hi sup? Sit down enjoy whatever your drinking or eating or if your not doing that enjoy the music in your ears or the silence around you because I have a long wind of blog prepared for ya'll

As you who read my blogs know I've been writing a book. It's going pretty well. I was stuck in a part of the world I am creating and couldn't find a way out for my character but I eventually got her out.

Also, I really really want to start doing poetry readings. But there is this little bug in me that's preventing me from doing so. I like to call this bug nervousness. Nervousness really starts to eat away at me no matter how hard I fight it. It gets me on my best days. Do any of you know how I can make myself less nervous when i read in front of people?  Some say I just need to fucking bite that bullet and just read. But I don't find it as simple as that. Nervouness does not just come and go for me while I am reading. My stomach starts to turn and I can feel sweat roll off my entire body. I start shaking like a palm tree in the wind. 

Look for my review of the movie Seven Psychopaths on Sopphey Vance's site.


Until Next Time,

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment