Hipster Erotica

So, you guys know I have this awesome friend named Sopphey and she writes some killer stuff. But the thing is we write two different genres and two different ways. I really I don't know find it intriguing how as friends we come to learn how to each of us writes. Well I thought it would be fun to try that concept out. So we each wrote something similar to each others style and genre. Spur of the moment I decided that my erotica was going to be hipsters AND so here it is:


For whatever it was worth Rita knew she was no longer a child. She was a blossoming 26 year old woman. She thought about things that any normal 26 year old woman. Her job at the local thrift shop had brought in the kind of clientele she enjoyed talking to boys with mustaches that resembled Tom Seleck.  At the present moment she is standing behind the counter staring at one of the boys. He smiled at her. She at him.  Rita thought what it would be like to be his boyfriend even though she didn’t know him very well. It seemed peculiar that she would think that way after all she hadn’t met him but once before.  His buddy holly glasses had matched his face just perfectly enough that she found him attractive. He was skinny, but she liked that.  She watched as he tried on ironic t-shirts and thought . 
It was funny to her because she thought of his penis. Because she never had thought of any other boys penis. But this guy. This guy was surely different. He would make love to her ironically and that’s all she really wanted. 

When I sat down and started to write that first line. I didn't know what to expect honestly and to be even more honest I felt this was easier for me to write than the novel I am writing now. Perhaps, its because it was silly and it was fun so I didn't really think about the content that was being put in it. 

When I read Sopphey's "portrait" of me. I was laughing pretty hard because she hit the nail on the head with the dialogue and everything. Anyway, I thought i'd share this thought with you all. 

Peace
Until next time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment