It's been a long time since I posted. It's about time.....

I am back. I haven't really posted anything in this blog for quite a while. I think it's because I have become a hipster and have been paying most of my attention to the Mac that I got. I have been also paying attention to Photoshop and school and kinda sorta forgot about my blogging for a while. But now that school is over I can finally remember to blog again. What is with me and not remembering to blog? Maybe I am not cut out to be a blogger. Why am i asking you question when you can't respond to me? Are you responding to me? Okay that was a lot funnier as I was writing it.

I suppose I just just use this blog to catch you up on somethings

1. I love photoshop and I think with the Photoshop skills I have learned I am going to try to make my blog look better and even more professional. Also taking the Photoshop class made me think of yet another career choice. Editing and doing stuff in post production. While I never really thought of "art" as a career. I now realize my creative mind is not exactly just for writing. It is also meant for stuff like editing fphotos
2. I am writing a novel. I plan on finishing it. I will be posting my progress on this blog. I am about 10 pages in.

3. I am planing on doing readings for my previous poetry book.

4. I am reading books i will talk about later.

I think I've lost my steam for now.

Peace,

Till next time.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment