I just got home

So today i have not written a word in my novel. But because I just got home and I am feeling the juices flow I am going to write a little bit. At least 5 pages worth. I am finding that this novel writing things is harder than I thought it would be. I have to dedicate my time to it. But there is so much distraction now and it annoys the hell out of me that i can't ignore the distaction because the distraction happens to be reading articles or.....Facebook. Sometimes, I wonder how i managed to punch out the two other novels i had completed. Well I guess i did it at a time that i had a lot more free time. I was a teenager and I really didn't hang outside much. Anywho I need to get to work just thought i'd check in for the night since I said I would.

Peace

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment