Storyboarding

I have been extremely busy lately so my blog post are few and far apart but whatever right? Anyway so this semester I am taking my first film class and at first I sorta dreaded it because of all the technical stuff that was being taught. But then I finally got to put my idea for a film down and it felt wonderful. I really never thought of myself as a director. But you know the more I do the story-boarding the more I like to visualize my movies and particular scenes that go on in them. So maybe one day I can look back at this class and thank it for giving me a reason to try to be a director. Although, it's not quite as appealing as other jobs that I have thought of. I really like the change my brain made from written to visuals. A
That's my random blog for today.

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment