Graveyard Train and Sideshow Alley

It's this funny thing about me and music. I love music almost to the point that if it was a human it would have all the qualities that I love and more. I think I search for new music a lot because I love finding stuff that amazes the hell out of me. So, yesterday I was searching through some Tom Waits(Swooooons)  songs to show somebody else, and i came upon two great things. One is a band called Graveyard Train. Now, they were a featured video on YouTube, I clicked the link and I was instantly amazed. I hope you find amazement in this video....and the song. I think it's hipster goodness with a country twist. I see Nick Cave more than I see Tom Waits, but they are none the less awesomesauce x 2. 




Okay so a quick thing before I end this. Um I clicked the little link that said Sideshow Alley and got not a sideshow but a FUCKING Awesome main event

Side Show Alley


peace  and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment