A hot day, god and New York

So, today was a scorcher and I hated every second of it. I felt like every minute of the day was like me  some sort of weird god made oven(Thanks who ever you are). I think god hates me because I have felt the need to denounce him lately. It's not that I hate him(I am just not sure if he even exists) So what I have come up with is this.... I am declaring myself an Omnitheist(which means that I believe in all religions equally or all gods) So maybe it's not exactly the word I am looking for, but for right now this is what I believe. I was dead set  on writing a blog about my hot day. But it kinda went this direction.

Sometimes my blogs really make no sense at all when I start ranting like this. But oh well who gives a  flying flip. So anyway back to my hot day. I decided that it was too hot to go anywhere today so I spent the entire day writing and listening to music. I feel like I do this a lot in my life maybe a lot isn't the right phrase but it is certainly close to it. I go to stores or the library(or other various such places)  on the bus and I really feel like a rat running through these strange amount of mazes.

 I kinda wish something new would come into my life, but it can only come into my life if I  make it come. DAMN YOU NEW THINGS!!!  I have been thinking a lot about moving lately, to get out of this cacophony  of heat and fakeness. However, being in  LA allows for me to do what I want in my future, then again a city like New York allows for the movie industry and the poetry industry. OY!

Maybe that would be a better to move over there but with what money? Grr...All these things to think about. Anyway, I don't always do rambles like this but I felt it coming like a well.... like a water from a broken levee for lack of a better metaphor.

Okay until next time

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment