Web Series- maybe kinda

So lately I have not been able to write much because of school. But on the plus side, I have had time to learn and hang out with my classmates. They are really fantastic people, I love them all like family and that's essentially what they feel like to me. So that brings me to the point of this blog. Because I have such a great family of film makers, we really wanted to do projects over the summer. One of the projects that we will be doing is a web series I have come up with. A friend of mine is going to be the co-creator/producer. Together, we wrote a few episode outlines and came out with a great concept. Hopefully, this summer the web series will all come together nicely, in fact lets be realistic this summer SOMETHING will get done if not this web series then something else. I know my classmates wanted to shoot and write so that's what we'll do.

On another note I have been watching web series to keep me inspired. I have come across a few that are really amazing and that are done really well. I only hope to aspire to be in their same league. One of these that I should mention is a web series called About Abby. I think the writing of this show is fantastic. The dialogue is witty and realistic and is close to being like the TV show Girls.  Sassy Mohen is a fantastic writer and director.

I realized after doing a bit of research that this show is on a higher budget than ours. But still I hope we get to where they got.  Below is the first episode of About Abby.


Hope you enjoy. OH P.S. Sassy and her actor buddies apparently have a new show I need to check out.

Until next time
Peace
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment