Happy New Year

So this is the first post of the new year. Hi! Happy New Years!! Hope everybody had a safe and happy one.

Well to update you on my novel. I didn't write at all yesterday and it left me with a blank day. I don't really dig blank days because that kinda deters me away from the possibly of getting this novel done. Now that we are in January it is safe to say that I have to rush this thing if i am going finish it in a month. While I realize that finishing a novel in a month is possible, I don't like rush things because when I rush things it turns into a big goopy mess. How do the pros do it anyway? I guess I won't find out till I am a pro myslef. Anywho, after writing this blog I plan on writing at least 10 pages for tonight if not 20 to make up for the loss day.

Peace

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment