Clean Slate

Yo! Hello people who happen to read my blog! What's up.? Okay let me get to the point of writing this blog before my questions bore you to death. I've decided a few things. Since I really couldn't keep up with this blog by posting everyday. I've decided to make a clean slate. As you will have notice, my blog now has buttons…don't press the red one(its always a bad choice) Anyway, I will now post about different shit in different categories. For example…if you like when I ramble on about random things that would be under "The Rants" button. If you like when I share my poetry or short stories that would be under "The Writing" and sometimes what I write about may or may not fit in any category around here at all. So that goes in "The other stuff"

Okay second thing is I really want to mainly use this blog as a "professional" one or perhaps leaning towards an author one. So my main posts will go into the "The Writing" category. While I won't ignore the other categories, I plan on mostly doing different bits of writing. Since it is what I know best. so most of what I write will be aiming towards something that somebody other than my friends would read. 

I am guessing you are sighing right about now. Why is this blog post so long why is he ranting about ranting? Honestly, I just want to connect with other writers, so far my readership is only my friends which I am grateful for. But all good things must change…okay so maybe that's not the quote and my blog before was less than good…BUT that's why i am doing the change. 

Why am I telling you this? I don't know…I guess today I am sorta using the blog as a journal. I just felt like writing a blog... whatever, I just hope that maybe this clean slate will help add a new flavor to my blogging as a whole. Yeah so I think I might have run out of things to say in this random rant about nothing but me re-doing a blog. 

Until Next Time

Peace :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment